FMQ 2 will not start. All three lights flash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMQ 2 will not start. All three lights flash

I have a FMQ 2 that was working last year when I unhooked it to us my FMQ 2-36. I went to use the FMQ 2 and when I turn on the breaker all three on the lights flash. I have tried to reset it but cannot get the lights to stop flashing. Swapped out the timer (power off) and that diid not work either. I hooked up a FM 4 and it works fine. Any ideas how to get the lights to stop flashing? Or what is causing them to flash?

Thanks
    Art

key words red yellow green flash flashing blink blinking fuelmaker code

Re: FMQ 2 will not start. All three lights flash

Are they flashing all at the same time or in sequence? If they all flash at the same time, you should be able to reset the system. If they are flashing in sequence, it means the timer is missing (or messed up) or has been removed with power still on at the unit which will destroy the timer rendering the unit inoperative until you get another timer module. When you swapped out the timer, I assume you did use a FMQ timer not a FM4 timer.

Comment

Does the FM 2 have the same secret reset button as the FM 2-36 ?

Comment

Code 222 is an end of error codes. Try pushing and holing the stop button for a bit and/or press the stop and start button a few times to get the computer thinking again. You should get the green steady ready light. Yes there is a reset.

Comment

Working...
        X