Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3M Seeking Application Development Engineer

Hey gang,

As the natural gas vehicle industry grows our online community should be able to connect like-minded people in the area of employment, so I started up a new Forum here. This is the first thread of hopefully many to come!

I learned that 3M has a job opening for a person to work as an Application Development Engineer with their CNG efforts. The ideal candidate has a technical background (preferably BS degree), and work experience with CNG installations / specifications / valves / brackets and associated hardware. They will ultimately serve in a technical service role, as well as participating in customer need identification and future design improvements of CNG COPV products.

Go to www.3m.com, click Careers on the right hand side, click Search Jobs, click Job Number, enter 1203173 and hit search. When it comes up, select the "Application Development Engineer" position at the bottom of the screen.

Re: 3M Seeking Application Development Engineer

Do you know what CNG efforts 3M is working on? I read through the job description but it doesn't mention any details about what exactly their CNG efforts entail.

Comment

Re: 3M Seeking Application Development Engineer

Originally posted by turbocco View Post
      Do you know what CNG efforts 3M is working on? I read through the job description but it doesn't mention any details about what exactly their CNG efforts entail.
      Possibly, their development of improved composite CNG cylinders: http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...ssure-Vessels/

Comment

Working...
      X