Nardi CNG compressors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nardi CNG compressors

http://nardi.us/ they have been in business since 1980 and they are based out of Italy (similar to Coltri)

anyone have one? looks like they are temperature compensated, called them today the 1 GGE (single phase) compressor is 6500, the 5 GGE (3 phase) compressor is 25,000

for about the price of the 1.0 you could get a Coltri MCH-5 that outputs 1.5-2.0 GGE

but am curious, does anyone have one? (or seen one for that matter)

Re: Nardi CNG compressors

New to me, the 1.0 may be a competitor to an FM, but for that price as you say a Coltri beckons. However it may pass the letter of all your US regs, and not just Worldwide ones, which many on here seem to bang on about. None of these things are particulary quite unless you look at the comedy models, but this one runs to 70dB. Noisy. You'd better have deaf neighbours...
    Last edited by BritCNGUser; 09-02-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I really can't speak about their CNG machines, but their small air compressors have been found to be disposable. Hopefully their CNG machines are better.
      Ray Contreras
      CompressorStuff.com

Comment

i see they brag about their oil less design for their air compressors, no wonder they are disposable.

seems like their cng compressors do use oil though

Comment

Working...
        X