Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coltri MCH-10 (4.5 GGE per hour) 5700$ USD (Ebay) 10 Available !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coltri MCH-10 (4.5 GGE per hour) 5700$ USD (Ebay) 10 Available !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370601690770...770%26_rdc%3D1

Ebay Item #370601690770 if the link doesn't work.

looks like the prices are coming down as oil comes down. this might be a good thing as it will make the price affordable for the masses

Comment

Actually cowboy most of the European sellers (including the listed one) have always sold them for this price...it's only the U.S. distributors who have decided to dramatically overcharge for these units.

If it were me I'd rather sell 100 units a year and make 1000 on each one and build a good relationship with the customer so that he would come back to me for parts and or service, rather then sell 10 a year and make 5000 on each one and have customers pissed off when they find out how much they got screwed/overcharged and go to other companies for parts and service or whole compressors ordered from overseas as many have already done.

Got to think about the big picture.

Then again maybe Nuvair is selling the mch5s for 5000 and mch 10s for 6000 as others are in europe but I doubt it.
      anyone call Nuvair yet for prices?

1-805-815-4044
      Last edited by trdscfjc; 02-06-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Selling 100 at a $1000 profit to the masses wouldn't be enough to fund the necessary service network. I was one of the customers who had to learn how to service the machine on my own. If you are going to sell something that spins at 3600 rpm while compressing gas to 3-3600 psi, you better have companies throughout the country who know how to fix them.

Comment

There's no doubt you got a raw deal dave, you paid a premium and got no customer service...And I think given the choice between:

option #1
          1. paying a premium
          2. lied to about when the machine needs maintenence despite what the manual said
          3. broken promises about when the machine was going to be fixed
          4. having to find a local compressor tech fix the compressor out of pocket and/or learn to DIY
          5. going to court filing a lawsuit for the broken contract, waiting on a hope and a prayer that the scumbags at greenline to pay it

Or

Option #2
          1. pay fair market value (5000)
          2. be given a manual and wave goodbye
          3. Having to find a local compressor tech fix the compressor out of pocket and/or learn to DIY

Personally I would rather pay what it's worth and do my own service and maintenance.

I don't want to pay double then when something goes wrong have the distributor come up with excuse after excuse as to why it's not their fault.

Not even fuel maker has a service contract, a warranty yes but when things break down its going to cost a pretty penny to have someone come out and look at it in my area it's 125 hour and I would have to pay 2 hours of drive time. That's 250 bucks before you even get the compressor looked at. NO THANKS.

Sell me a compressor for 5 grand and I'll be on my way. If Nuvair wants to sell a 5 year/4000 hr. service contract that covers maintenance for 5000 additional dollars that's worth a discussion (though i wouldn't be interested) but selling a 5000 psi compressor for 10k in hopes of a cradle to grave maintenance is a non starter (for me anyway)
          Last edited by trdscfjc; 02-07-2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

let me think for the prices greenline charges I could buy two of these compressors and a some spare parts and still have change for as the brit would say a few pints. than not only would I have instant up time when it went down but piece of mind that I am not going to be caught without a compressor. I would have time to get the first one fixed and than keep it for a spare. being able to do this at no addional cost tells me that the people at greenline and others are way to greedy and just stealing and giving piss poor service. just my opinion. .

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              let me think for the prices greenline charges I could buy two of these compressors and a some spare parts and still have change for as the brit would say a few pints. than not only would I have instant up time when it went down but piece of mind that I am not going to be caught without a compressor. I would have time to get the first one fixed and than keep it for a spare. being able to do this at no addional cost tells me that the people at greenline and others are way to greedy and just stealing and giving piss poor service. just my opinion. .

Excellent assessment cowboy !

Comment

An MCH10, that'll be the kiddy. My choice over the MCH5 in a heatbeat, if you've the gas and 3 phase supply to run the thing, If I have one regret it's that I can't have one- my supply can't match its demands, so I had to run the MCH5 on my single phase. With an MCH10 only 5-10% dearer yet with double the grunt, more usually it'd be stupid not to .

Far better, does not need to do so many hours or leave you waiting. In my case doubel the grunt means I'd have half the hours on mine....

I confirm I paid USD6000-6500ish for the MCH5 (GBP4300)

If you've the space to keep the noise away from neighbours and the supply pressure, even the 3 phase requirement could be negated by running it off a little 5HP petrol engine. Run it off the same gas-supply. with a conversion for about USD200. Those Robin Subaru things are even better than Honda and super-quiet. That'd be the perfect set-up.
                Last edited by BritCNGUser; 02-24-2016, 03:42 AM.

Comment

mch14 price in Serbia is 8500 usd.in thet price includes commissioning and warranty 4000 operating haurs. according to factory instructions for the maintenance of 4,000 hours is around 1200usd. in practice is 500 usd.

Comment

Working...
                  X