Greenline Fuel Corp - bad news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenline Fuel Corp - bad news?

Hi Gang, I'm brand new here - thanks for putting up this great forum. I found the forum while searching the web for Coltri compressor dealers in the US, which lead me to Greenline Fuel Corp. I've tried calling these guys a few times and am getting sketchy response - the phone rings and rings, text messages bounce etc. Are these guys bad news? Many thanks,
    Farmer

I've tried contacting them several times to no avail. I did actually talk to a guy once that said they were in the middle of a move. I never did get the info I was looking for.

Comment

my friend run do not walk very bad people now this is my opinion. I was a expert witness for dave here in Tennessee in a lawsuit against greenline. they lied and he won than like to never got his money that was awarded to him.so if I was you I would not buy anything from these people

Comment

Yes, stay away from these scumbags

If you want a Coltri compressor order one from poland via ebay, cost is around 5,000 USD (about half the price as craptacular greenline butchered mch5)

Comment

I know of at least one other member ordered from Poland via eBay and received the coltri. I ordered in August and never received it. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone or say that it's a scam just be ware. I did receive my money back through PayPal just a week age. I'm still on the hunt for an affordable home compressor.

Comment

Good thing about ebay, paypal, cc payment is your covered.....took Dave a lawsuit, several years, and probably a few more grey hairs to get a dime from these guys

Comment

HI Gang,
              thanks for your replies. I'll take your advice and keep shopping. I did finally get a call back from Rudy at Greenline and then he sent me this quote:

"Attached is some preliminary information on the GL5 and GL10 Greenline compressors. As we discussed these are complete systems in an enclosure that can be setup in a fairly compact area. I included a couple of actual installation photos as well.

Pricing for these systems are as follows:

GL5 compressor - 2.1 GGE/hr. CNG Fueling System with Acoustic Enclosure Features: PLC controlled temperature compensated fill with auto start/stop and CNG stage pressure gauges. - $14,500 plus shipping, sales tax and system start up commissioning fee of $2500.

GL10 compressor - 2.1 GGE/hr. CNG Fueling System with Acoustic Enclosure Features: PLC controlled temperature compensated fill with auto start/stop and CNG stage pressure gauges. - $21,250 plus shipping, sales tax and system start up commissioning fee of $2500.

Add a single hose (15ft) enclosure attached fill post - Add $3000"

Seems like he saw my email address (I work for a college) and tacked on a few $

Anyways thanks for the warning, heeded. Cheers,
              Farmer
              Last edited by farmer; 12-14-2015, 09:08 PM. Reason: Edited due to formatting error

Comment

Absolutely crazy and ridiculous pricing. It's amazing they are still in business.

Comment

yep they are still intercoursing anyone they can. the sad part is that when they do this to people it will leave a bad taste in the mouth as to cng when it is really the seller that neads to be dumped not cng.

Comment

17,000$ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...OMG thats HILARIOUS

For that price you can buy 2 or 3 mch5s

Omg thats a good joke....these guys shouldnt be in the refueling buisness they should be doing sets at the improv, because the are JOKES

Comment

WOW! That is more then THREE times what I paid. What a scam. This is a good example of u.s.a. coltri distribution network fail.

Comment

I inherited a Honda Accord that has been converted to CNG, so it will take both gas and CNG. I was entertaining the thought of getting a GL5 compressor. I did contact Greenline Fuel Corp, but no phone calls back. Apparently they move away for the winter is what the secretary told me. Any suggestions where else I can look? Thx
                        The person that I got the Honda from, did have a GL5 from Greenline, but the family wanted to sell it for almost the original cost which was around $10-$13,000.

Comment

Via Poland seems to work well and cheaply. As above.

Comment

Working...
                          X