General Motors Proving grounds gets a BAUER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Motors Proving grounds gets a BAUER

Revolution CNG just finished installing a Bauer C22.0 CNG compressor at the top-secret GM desert proving grounds near Yuma, AZ. The system is located at the fueling facility located within the site and is there to provide fuel to a variety of vehicles GM plans to test on Natural Gas. The system is fed from a tube trailer since no gas pipeline is anywhere near this remote location. The machine is equipped with a single hose time fill post manufactured by Tulsa Gas Technologies. You'll have to take my word on all of this because no pictures are allowed on this site...

Clarification - When I said "no photos are allowed on this site, I didn't mean THIS site (CNG Chat) - I meant that no photos are allowed at the GM test site. Cameras are confiscated upon entry and cell phones have tamper evident tape placed over lenses.
    Last edited by revolution cng systems; 09-22-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

sorry couldn't help it

Comment

Nice jab trdscfc
        Seriously, I think its terrific that GM is making the investment into harsh climate CNG vehicle testing. Chrysler has a CNG setup at its AZ test facility near Kingman.

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
          Nice jab trdscfc
          Seriously, I think its terrific that GM is making the investment into harsh climate CNG vehicle testing. Chrysler has a CNG setup at its AZ test facility near Kingman.
          It was plenty harsh for the installers! 108 and raining at the same time - worst thing I've ever experienced.

Comment

Working...
          X