Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landi Renzo USA Teams with Leggett and Platt to Produce CNG Ford Vans

Landi Renzo USA Teams with Leggett and Platt to Produce CNG Ford Vans
    March 8, 2011 – 5:07 am | USA, Torrance CA "Natural gas vehicles make economic sense.” John Fischer, VP for L&P CVP

Leggett & Platt Commercial Vehicle Products (L&P CVP), a Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) of Ford vehicles in the USA, will install Landi Renzo alternative fuel systems at its Ford ship-thru facility in Elyria, Ohio, in a new strategic partnership that will see more natural gas vehicle (NGV) choices available for fleet operators and vehicle owners striving to limit exposure to soaring fuel prices. The CNG Ford vans produced by L&P CVP meet strict SULEV emission requirements. Read More »
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Landi Renzo USA Teams with Leggett and Platt to Produce CNG Ford Vans

About 3 years I was talking to a gentleman from Land-Renzo, they wanted to get some kit certified by the EPA. Looks like they really got into the gaseous fuel business (L&P is not their only partnership in the US) . Landi is an old and reliable company that produces a good product from my prospective. I hope they do well. I hop they got someone with a good command of technical english to write their tech manuals using terms most mechanics understand. Their terms are different but the manuals are good.

Larrycng
    Last edited by larrycng; 03-10-2011, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Landi Renzo is the real deal. I think they are the number one or two supplier of OEM and aftermarket product in Europe.

About a year ago they opened a facility in Torrance California. I attended their "grand opening" and their US staff seems sophisticated and knowledgeable. Looked like a first class operation...

Comment

Today I was informed that Landirenzo/Torrance,CA terminated one of there BEST knowledgeable technician. When I was there visiting,He was wearing multiple positions(HATS) there for very low salary. I don't know if "Mr.Landi" knew how much he did there. He is going to be greatly miss there I believe. Landi will regret from letting him go. He did a lot of designing/engineering into the Ford,Gas Company truck's, Lucerne and more (specialized tools). I forgot his name but if I see him I will know. Does anyone know his name?

Frank

Comment

Working...
        X