Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landi renzo purchases baytech

LANDI RENZO USA CORPORATION PURCHASES BAYTECH CORPORATION
    As of July 29, 2010 Landi Renzo USA has acquired Baytech Corporation. Everyone involved is extremely excited to begin this new venture. This new partnership matches the U.S. focused engineering expertise of Baytech with Landi Renzo’s expansive global commercial operations. This also furthers Landi Renzo’s postion as the world’s leader in CNG/Propane alternative fuel systems.

Article
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Landi renzo purchases baytech

I honestly think Baytech Corporation acquired Landi Renzo USA. Because landi renzo doesn't know how it functions here in the states on CNG applications.

Comment

Landi made a smart move. They have a good "in" on the EPA certification process. Also, they have an excellect source on how to interface the LR product with the GM computer system. Rebeca is one sharp lady.

Larrycng

Comment

Larrycng: Yes, Landi made a smart move getting Rebeca she been doing this for over 25yrs. I believe if they didn't get Bay Tech Landi would crash here is the states or they many still crash without the best guy that had there is now gone.

I heard a lot of fact (Neg) in this last couple weeks about Landi Renzo,Torrance

Originally posted by larrycng View Post
        Landi made a smart move. They have a good "in" on the EPA certification process. Also, they have an excellect source on how to interface the LR product with the GM computer system. Rebeca is one sharp lady.

Larrycng

Comment

Working...
        X