Landi Renzo Enters US CNG Conversions Market – Forms Subsidiary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landi Renzo Enters US CNG Conversions Market – Forms Subsidiary

Landi Renzo Enters US CNG Conversions Market – Forms Subsidiary January 29, 2010 – 12:40 pm | Italy, CavriagoTwo years ago, Stefano Landi, Vice President of Italian entity Landi Renzo S.p.A., acknowledged in an interview reported by Italtrade that his company was keeping an eye on the “potential business developments” in the area of alternative fuels in the USA. Recent US policy and investment incentives and the increasing receptivity to natural gas as a vehicle fuel have clearly stimulated the international automotive CNG and LPG fuel systems company to go to the next step, with its California-based subsidiary Landi Renzo USA Corporation now commencing operational activities. The new company is headed by Mr Andrea Landi, son of Stefano Landi. Read More »
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Landi Renzo Enters US CNG Conversions Market – Forms Subsidiary

Reading between the lines, Fiat now runs Chrysler , The G.S.A. hasn't been able to buy OEM CNG and LPG trucks for years , and Dodge ( Chrysler) needs to boost truck sales...................... Stay Tuned , and look for O.E.M Dodge Pickup Trucks and Vans in the next 12 mo.

Comment

I'we watched Landi for quite a while. They are an old and established company and make a reliable product. They do make gas sytems for many vehicles outside of the U.S. gas system. I would hope that if they partner with a US manufacturer that they will be able to move into the aftermarket with a quality product that will meet all necessary requirements.

Larrycng

Comment

Landi Renzo has a kit for the 3.5L Acura engine available in Italy. Sounds like it would probably work on the 3.5 L Honda Pilot engines. I'd love to have a LEGAL but affordable cng conversion kit for my Pilot. Bifuel of course since I still need one car to drive beyond the many gaps in our cng fueling infrastructure when taking the family out.
        Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
        Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
        Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Working...
        X