Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Where to service a 2007 car with Landi Renzo CNG in Europe

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to service a 2007 car with Landi Renzo CNG in Europe

Does anyone know where I can get service for a 2007 Citroen C3 with bi-fuel petrol-CNG Landi Renzo? After consulting with two different repair shops it appears to be an OEM installation by Citroen. I have asked Citroen through customer service but they are not answering. It has been weeks now and I have tried follow-up inquiries. Landi Renzo keeps referring me to a repair shop where the staff insist that they don't know this system, although they are supposedly an official Landi Renzo representative. If anyone in Europe, particularly France, could offer some advice it would be highly appreciated.