Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impco part#16077

Hello,

I bought a 1994 GMC 1500 SIERRA and the CNG won't work because I've been told it needs a new transducer.....and Impco does NOT make this part anymore......

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in Salt Lake City, UT. I have taken it to 2 CNG shops and they can't help me....can you?

I am willing to pay some good money to have this fixed....

Thanks!
    Last edited by governor; 05-15-2009, 11:09 AM. Reason: incorrect grammar

Re: Impco part#16077

i have an idea. merlin 801-548-4443

Comment

Merlin,

I tried calling you but the number is not valid...are you still around? I haven't been on this forum in quite awhile....

Gray

Comment

What does the sensor do?
        Where is it located in the system
        What is the thread size that screws into the system?
        How many wires are on the sensor?

Larrcng

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have no idea and I don't want to I just want to bring it to someone who can fix it for me

Comment

I went through my Impco books and I cannot find this part number. Larry asks a legitimate question, if you can give us a little more info to go on, we can usually find some help. A photo would be of great benefit. As a side note, from that term, I can visualize two components that might fit the description, one is from the old AFE system, the other was from a fuel pressure sensor to drive the fuel gauge. The AFE is obsolete and NO parts are available, the sensor MIGHT be adaptable.

Franz

Comment

Working...
            X