Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

2003 Civic GX in San Francisco, CA for $5,700

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Civic GX in San Francisco, CA for $5,700

Ran across this 2003 Civic GX with 94K miles for only $5,700 in San Francisco, CA area (Foster City)- - - see at:

Check the transmission and test drive, and if all in order, this looks like a great deal. Thus, check out seller ahead of time.

Re: 2003 Civic GX in San Francisco, CA for $5,700

I emailed this guy a few times when the ad came out but no response. It's either sold or he's just posting to see what type of response he'll get.
    I don't know.

Re: 2003 Civic GX in San Francisco, CA for $5,700

I saw that ad also. It seemed to good to be true, maybe its a salvage title, but he didn't want to put it on the ad?