Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Honda Civic Add-on Range Extender Tank 4.1 GGE

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Civic Add-on Range Extender Tank 4.1 GGE

I have a 4.1 GGE tank and 10" cylinder bracket set for a Honda Civic GX designed as a range extender. As far as I know this will fit any 1998 - 2014 Civic GX trunk. It's designed to mount up high to allow access to the spare tire.
    I got this from Bruce at AFTech, Inc. in Huntington Beach prior to him closing his shop a couple of years ago. The tank is a type 3 (I believe) 10x35, with an electronic/ manual shut off valve. Tank expiration date is 2032.
    I sold my Civic GX so I no longer have a need for this set-up. The frame is a bit of a jigsaw puzzle and will need assembly. The posted pics are what Bruce sent me several years ago. $950 OBO

The range extender tank has been sold. Moderators feel free to move to the "Sold" section of CNG Marketplace. Thank you.