Brand New Type 1 Tanks. $3 a litre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Type 1 Tanks. $3 a litre

I am selling my stock of CNG tanks. These are Type 1 tanks made in Argentina. They are DOT Certified. All have stickers. Some expire in 2032 and some others 2033. 12 different sizes available. I would prefer local pick up since they are at a self storage facility and there are no forklifts around. All tanks located in Decatur, TX. Please contact me with any questions. Tanks include Manual Tank valve with STD thread.

Re: Brand New Type 1 Tanks. $3 a litre

Nice pricing... Were they taken out of vehicles or are they new? Who is the manufacturer (probably Kiyoshi)?
    If you could post a listing of the sizes and capacities this would be helpful.

Comment

Yes, I'm very interested. I will be near Decatur the end of this month. I would like to check out your tanks. I know several people also interested in tanks. Let us know the best way to contact you. Thanks. Ken

Comment

Am i wrong or would a 12 gal tank 45 liters cost only $135.00 Does't sound right ?. If so what are the sizes of the tanks and are they 3600 PSI.

Comment

Liquid volume doesn't equate to gge's of cng. You can look up the conversion ratio.

Comment

Ok i looked it up and found " 1 GGE of CNG ... is approximately 0.517 cubic foot or 14.4 liters of gas volume ." So now am i correct with this 14.4 Times 12 gal. =172.8 Liters
            172.8 Liters times $3.00 per Liter = $518.40

Comment

I know Gonzalo he is a good guy and quit the cng biz as ebay would say 5 stars

Comment

Hi, The tanks are brand new. They are Kioshi and have never been installed. Still in plastic wrap.
                I have them all at a self storage place with no forklift so I don't have access to the ones in the back until I sell the ones closer to the door. What I have right now is:
                12.75 x 57 9.1 GGE $300
                16 x 57 13.5 GGE $450
                14 x 39 7.2 GGE $240
                12.75 x 39 5.8 GGE $192
                12.75 x 35 5.4 GGE $174
                All include valve

Comment

Ken, You can reach my office at 817-908-1720

Comment

All tanks are 3600 psi