Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Honda Civic GX, Low 48k miles, with extras! $15.5k - SAN JOSE, CA

BASICS
    2006 Honda Civic GX (CNG/NGV - Natural Gas)
    New body style
    Silver / Gray spotless interior
    48k miles (very low miles for 2006)

PERKS & EXTRAS
    White Carpool Stickers - Ride in the carpool lane alone until 2020!
    $12 fillup will take you ~215 miles [much better range than an electric car]
    Extended warranty through HondaCare
    Originally a Honda company car, now privately owned.
    Comes with OEM set of wheels and hubs (no tires).
    OEM Honda Civic Rear speakers installed (not available in GX models)
    HID Headlights
    Line-in jack for iPod/headphone hookup

MAINTENANCE
    Recent Hi and Low filter change, transmission fluid flush.
    OEM All Weather mats
    Very clean inside and out.

$15500 obo. Email me today - asifbaki@hotmail.com - Thanks!

P5220033.jpgP5220029.jpgP5220026.jpg

Re: 2006 Honda Civic GX, Low 48k miles, with extras! $15.5k - SAN JOSE, CA

Very nice car.

How dark is that tint on front side windows (% if known)? Get any fix-it tickets for that?

White stickers, good 'til 2020, has that been confirmed yet?
    Sold GX

Comment

Re: 2006 Honda Civic GX, Low 48k miles, with extras! $15.5k - SAN JOSE, CA

I once owned this car. Originally a Honda company vehicle. I bought it in 2007 from Murphy when he had CNG Motors. Sold it to the current owner in 2011. Perfect car, no real problems. I installed the rear speakers, wheels and had the tint done. The car was registered in Central Florida--no coastal salt when it was here. The tint should be Florida legal 30% front and 15% rear and back windows. I believe it is Llumar tint. The wheels are American Racing MSW 15X7's. I had the fuel insulation, water pump flange and wheel bearing recalls done. Also had one rear shock that leaked replaced on warranty. The car had 10,010 miles on it when I bought it from Murphy and 15,118 when I sold it to the current owner. The car had a long hondacare warranty---don't know how much is left on it, but you might want to inquire---I know the owner did the $50 transfer on it. If you are serious about this car you might want to ask for current pictures from the owner, as the ones posted here are taken at my home in Florida just before I shipped it back to California. The new owner was a straight up guy when I delt with him on the sale.

Comment

Working...
      X