FS: 2012 Honda Civic GX - 11K miles - Showroom Clean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2012 Honda Civic GX - 11K miles - Showroom Clean

I am letting my baby go to a new home. If you have room in your home for an almost brand new GX and are interested let me know.

$21,000
    "CARPOOL LANE STICKERS ALREADY INSTALLED"
    "LoJack system installed"
    "5 Year Extended Warranty"

Exterior is "Polished Metal" color, I say its a Silvery Grey color.
    Interior is a Beige Fabric with dark Grey moulding.
    Current odometer reading is approximately 11K.

This car is showroom clean, no dings, dents, scratches or stains. No accidents, No salvage, No Flood, Clean title and it looks as good as a dealer demo car.
    I have posted my original window sticker. Not listed on it is the dealer installed LoJack system, an extended 5 year warranty and an extra switched power outlet that I used for a portable GPS.
    If you offer at my listing price I will have the extended warranty transferred to you.

If you have a TomTom GPS unit I will give you an accurate POI file that I wrote to direct you to all CNG stations in California. Make me an offer close to my listing and I will throw in my GPS unit already pre-programmed.
    An average fill-up has been costing me about $14.00 and I get on average 37mpg.
    Now the great thing is it has valid White carpool lane stickers on it that under current law allows a single driver to use the carpool lane until at least Jan 2015. They may extend this as they have done with previous sticker issuances. If you travel the 405 it can cut your commute time in half.

Reply, Email, Call or Text if you are interested. 626-437-5346
    Attached Files
Working...
X