Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 2000 Civic GX fuel injector (LA/OC area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2000 Civic GX fuel injector (LA/OC area)

Hi guys. Anyone have injectors for sale in the LA/OC area or can recommend a place. Or should I just pick it up off of Ebay? Took it out, hooked it up to my battery and cleaned it. It pulsed the first time and I was able to run brake parts cleaner through it. Then did the reverse clean and it stopped pulsing. I swapped out the injector from #2 to #1 and confirmed it is bad. Checked it before I did anything by unplugging it with the motor on and nothing changed. My mechanic took the same injector out and sent it to a rebuild place two years ago. Seems like it should have lasted longer than two years!

" Rebuilding " never works on these GX injectors. The best price is still from Autozone for about $ 350. in the past, autozone had them for about $160. Beats $ 500 at the dealer.

Comment

Rock Auto had them for under $200 last time I got them (less than a year ago). I was also getting them at Autozone until the price hike.

Comment

There must be some of these cars ending up in the salvage yard. I have a Mexican friend that keeps finding injectors for me, and selling them to me. I told him I didn't want any more, the last four I bought from him I paid 30 dollars each. So check salvage yards in Utah or somewhere where CNG vehicles are popular.

Comment

Working...
        X