2002 Chevy Cavalier CNG parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Chevy Cavalier CNG parts

I'm in a unique situation. I previously gave my daughter the 2002 bi-fuel Cavalier (has about 50K miles on it now) and she is moving to New Mexico to be with her husband who is in the Air Force. The base he is at does not have any CNG fueling close to the base. She asked me if the CNG components have any value since they will not need them and could use any extra cash they can get. I said I'll see if there is any interest. Anyone needing CNG parts for the 2002 Cavalier (actually many of the parts cover more than 2002)? The car does not have any current issues. Parts I can think of that can be removed without problem to Gasoline Operation:

CNG High Pressure Regulator. (HPR)
    CNG Low Pressure Regulator (LPR)
    CNG Fill Valve
    CNG Tank (Expired but the valve is reusable)
    CNG Tank Straps/Mounts
    CNG Gas Mass Sensor
    CNG Solenoid Valve
    CNG Pressure Sensor
    Varoius CNG fittings
    Various CNG plumbing

I'm not sure about the ECM. I know the 1999 had a dedicated AF ECM but the 2002 may only have one ECM and she needs the car to work on gasoline after removal of the parts. The 2003 had only one ECM, I'm just not sure about the 2002. If it has the dedicated AF ECM I guess that is available as well.

If there is enough interest I'll remove these components and sell for her, otherwise, I'm sure it will not hurt to leave them in place. Make an offer on anything your interested in buying - only reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks - let me know
Working...
X