Fuel Rails for 2004 Ford 5.4 Liter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Rails for 2004 Ford 5.4 Liter

Im looking for a working Fuel Rail to fit a 2004 Ford E250 or someone that know how to service them

Thanks Chris

Get a pic of what part you need. I have parts not the flex hoses.

Comment

Van Started running really rough.
      Pulled all Injectors out sent out to have rebuilt.
      Fuel Rail is plugged with Carbon.
      Just wanted to make sure this device was working correctly before having it reinstalled.

Comment

Van was bought with 70000 miles
        we have put 12000 miles on it so this is the first time we have been in it.
        Not real sure of previous maintenance history so we are starting from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by regal2000 View Post
          Van was bought with 70000 miles
          we have put 12000 miles on it so this is the first time we have been in it.
          Not real sure of previous maintenance history so we are starting from scratch.
          If the fuel rail is coked up inside, the only thing i can think of causing that is oil in the cng from a bad fuel supplier, sitting in the fuel rail cooking on the hot engine., could also be an accumulation in the tank. Ford has a very agressive fuel system cleaner, and Ford is the only co. that approves using the stuff to clean cng injectors too. might work on the fuel rail. If you have compressor carryover oil in your cng tank, cleaning requires de pressurize and removal of tank and valve to drain. not diy.

Comment

I think I have what you need, The problem is I am in California until the end of February. If you can get them cleaned out try that first. If you still have problems I will ask my daughter to send them to you. But I would like $200.00 plus shipping. The ones I have came off a 2004 F150 Bi_fuel and look the same as your pictures. Just let me know.

Comment

If you like i can get you a picture of what i have by Friday.

Comment

I dropped off the fuel rails to a shop that is going to test the solenoid and clean the rails of all the gunk.
                I will let you know if this fails and if it does I will arrange buying those from you.

I do agree with the other opinion and since the system is already infected might as well go back to the source and clean from start to finish.
                Van does not have enough miles on it to give up. Thanks for all the help so far.

Comment

You might want to have a look at this thread and the pdf's of ford tech bulletins in the thread ( you must be logged in to get the pdf ) http://www.cngchat.com/forum/forum/c...vic-rough-idle. I would be hesitant to have that ford motorcraft # 5 cleaner in the fuel pressure regulator. It's really strong stuff.

Comment

Very informative. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X