Announcement

Collapse

Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

looking for a tank pressure sensor for my ford e250 econline van

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a tank pressure sensor for my ford e250 econline van

if you have any leads at all please let me know.
    I found a pressure sensor , bought it for $180, used and the outside hex is too big to screw tight into the tank. the overall diameter of mine is smaller.
    Please help.
    thank you,
    -jason

352 three seven one thirty-five 7 1 ext 1 rings my work, ext 2 rings my house

What year, or are they all the same. I Have a bunch of old ford tanks. Can you post a picture?

Comment

Jason, I have a lot of used ones at my shop. If you are still looking message me.

Comment

Working...
      X