Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

FS: Cali: 2001 Dodge Ram cargo Van 3500

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Cali: 2001 Dodge Ram cargo Van 3500

Good for a parts vehicle.
    Van spun a bearing so motor is trash but still runs kinda. Need to be towed.
    Tanks expired.
    Few things missing like radiator, clutch fan, speakers, pieces from power steering.
    I'll have to post pictures to give people an idea.

Cng system untouched including the working pressure regulator and the ecu obviously is still there.

Vehicle pretty recently had a used 46re tranny put in with 110k miles. Have proof of receipt when I bought it.

Going to need it gone here soon out of parents backyard.
    Title in hand.

Pretty much open to any offers. If it's less than what the junkyard would give me then you can expect what I'm probably going to say to your offer. If not sold by April 28th it's going to junk yard.