Sporty 2004 Civic GX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporty 2004 Civic GX

Up for sale once again is my 2004 Civic GX. This GX was purchased from Public Surplus at 92K miles and now has 125k. Extensive documented maintenance history from being a fleet vehicle. Definitely doesn't look like any stock '04 GX. Engine and CVT transmission run smoothly and A/C blows cold. There are miscellaneous rock chips about the vehicle but paint is still shinny. Interior is in great condition no rips or fading. Factory carpet mats included as well. Asking $4,000 and includes replacement tank harvested from a 2012 Civic tank expires 2027
    I Live in Palmdale and commute to Burbank so can meet anywhere in between

The Good: replacement tank included. Expires 2027 Sporty lower stance, bigger rims and wider tires.
    Eibach Sportline springs were used to lower Front and Rear by 2 inches (I still have the original factory springs if needed).
    17 inch PlastiDipped BSA rims with New front and rear 205/45/r17 tires.
    Kenwood Stereo with remote
    Upgraded Polk Audio speakers
    Soundproofing All Around (cabin, doors and trunk)
    Tinted windows
    New Black JDM headlights
    Collapsible, color matching, electric mirrors
    Civic Hybrid interior trim gives the interior a better look.
    Rear trunk spoiler
    Registration valid through October 2018
    Carpool stickers
    Title is clean, clear and in hand.

The Bad: Although lowering the car looks nice the ride is kinda rough.

Some pictures

Comment

Awesome looking car someone will really enjoy. I own a twin to one year newer.

Comment

Updated CNG tank installed is $4000 alone from A1Electric in Fresno. Nice of you to have taken care of this.

Comment

WEG was nice enough to alert me to the tank for sale. I wasn't planning on selling the car after purchasing the replacement tank but my son is moving to Tennessee where the closest CNG station to him will be 1hr away

Comment

The nearest public station to me is 45 miles away. There are five private ones as close as 20 miles. I enjoy driving since traffic is always light in Oregon, and listen to a number of radio show podcasts. It's nice to be using a fuel which is a glut on the continent.

Comment

Working...
            X