Complete tank/brackets/regulator combo out of 2006 Silverado 2500 HD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete tank/brackets/regulator combo out of 2006 Silverado 2500 HD

I'd like to sell the complete assembly out of my truck. It includes the 21 GGE Lincoln Composites Type 4 tank (expires 05/2021), the mounting brackets, the Quantum high pressure regulator, and tank cover. The only thing potentially missing is some of the attachment bolts for the tank cover. I'm asking $1000 obo and located in Sandy, UT. It's been a while since I paid attention to the CNG market, so if my price is out of line, let me know. Last similar setup I saw sold for $4000.
    Last edited by pb4ugo; 11-05-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: Price change

This is still available and marked down to $1600. That includes the tank, brackets, high pressure regulator and lines, and cover. A complete assembly.

Additionally I am parting out the rest of the CNG components. Injectors, computer/injector driver, fuel rails, anything. Just ask or submit an offer.

Comment

Might you have any injectors remaining? If so, were they part of a GM/Quantum OEM system?

Comment

Was the Silverado a bi-fuel vehicle? If so, do you have the ECU and wiring harness, as well as the fuel rails/injectors for the gasoline system?

Comment

Originally posted by Nspratt View Post
          Was the Silverado a bi-fuel vehicle? If so, do you have the ECU and wiring harness, as well as the fuel rails/injectors for the gasoline system?
          Yes and yes.

Comment

• pb4ugo
            pb4ugo commented
            Editing a comment
            The underhood harness has been stripped of loom though, so it's not a piece I'd want to sell.

I'm now living in the SLC area and still have the tank/regulator for sale. I guess values of this stuff has dropped drastically. Any takers at $1000?
          Last edited by pb4ugo; 11-05-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRLC View Post
            Might you have any injectors remaining? If so, were they part of a GM/Quantum OEM system?
            Sorry, thought I had notifications turned on. Yes I have the Quantum injectors still.

Comment

Have it in my garage waiting pick up. $850.

Comment

$700 for complete assembly?

Comment

Working...
                X