2012 Civic Natural Gas and FMQ 2-36

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Civic Natural Gas and FMQ 2-36

I'm selling my 2012 Civic Natural Gas with Navigation/XM radio and Fuelmaker FMQ 2-36 fueling appliance with dual hoses. The Civic is in very good shape with about 51,000 miles. Never been wrecked, just normal small dings on side. Interior in very good shape, no tears or bad stains. If you live in Oklahoma, the ONG $2000 rebate on the car and $3000 rebate on the fueler are still available. I bought them both before this went into effect and they were past the 90 day application time. The new owner can apply for both since the VIN and serial numbers have never been registered. You do not need to be an ONG customer. Vehicle must be registered and used in Oklahoma.

The FMQ 2-36 was bought new by me from Tulsa Gas Technologies (TGT). It is in good running condition. I don't know how many hours are left on the compressor head. It has never been reset since a new CNG station was installed near me and I use it most of the time. The rebate should pay for new compressor head and reset hours when needed.

I'm asking $16,000 for both or make offer. After rebate that should be $11,000 for both car and fueling unit. More information is here: https://www.oklahomanaturalgas.com/#/home and click on I want to ... Complete a rebate application.

PM me here or call 580-736-4225 if interested
    '12 Metallic Civic NG w/Navi
    '09 White Civic GX
    '06 White Bifuel Ridgeline
    FMQ 2-36
Working...
X