2004 CivicGX is for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 CivicGX is for sale.

I've decided to put my 2004 Civic up for sale.

The Civic is in good shape considering it's got about 188K miles and has had some body work but nothing major as far as I know.

I'll post more pictures shortly. The tank expiration date is November 2018 so it's good for 3 more years.

The Civic had its major serviced by HondaBob. The only thing that may now need service is the rear brakes but that's just replacing the pads.

It's been a good car for me but I really don't need it any more as I'm retired and not commuting. My Ham call sign plates are on the car but will be removed.

I think it goes without saying it's being sold as is although I will have it thoroughly cleaned.

Last edited by Timon; 09-09-2015, 08:39 PM.
    John

Re: Selling my 2004 Civic soon

Ah, more time for the grandkids!
    Sorry to see you leave the NGV community Timon. You have been a terrific support here at CNGchat.

Comment

I'm still a supporter so I will keep in touch and help out here.

We may move to Idaho, Oregon or a similar place since we're really not liking what we see happening to CA. We're also looking at getting a Motorhome and traveling the country for a couple of years.

I've updated the first post with additional information.
      John

Comment

Offers being accepted.
        John

Comment

Great minds think alike. I have about 5 more years before we do likewise.

Comment

6 more years and I will have little use for my GX.
            Sold GX

Comment

Haven't been pushing this but It's up for sale with a price of $3,000. There are three years left on the tank, Nov 2018. We're looking to move early next year to Idaho and no real place to fill it up.
              John

Comment

Bumping up the post

Comment

Is the car still for sale?

Comment

Haven't been around for a while. I've had the 2004 Civic sitting, although I've fired it up every month or so, but it's basically not getting used. The tank is good till Nov 2018.

The only issue I know of is that it throws a check everyone in a while during idling but other than that it seems to run fine. It will need to be smog checked before being relicensed so the check condition would need to be looked at.

If anyone want to take it AS-IS make an offer else it's going to go bye-bye. It's in Tustin, CA.
                    John

Comment

Looks like no takers.
                      John

Comment

Do you still have it? I know a needy couple in OK with a CNG mechanic in the family. Perhaps I could connect yall.

Comment

Best to send a PM directly. Timon doesn't log in much these days.

Comment

Working...
                          X