HOV stickers in record time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOV stickers in record time

just got my HOV stickers in the mail today - even before getting my plates.
    Bought my 3rd Civic from Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos (great bunch) and of course by now I know that I have to have the license plate number in order to send the HOV form. So I ask the friendly guys to have the DMV-person at the dealer contact me as soon as they have assigned the license plate number. This happened 2 days after purchase (Feb. 2) and on Friday Feb. 3rd I mailed the Form to the DMV. Today Feb. 13 the stickers arrived.
    Is this a new record or what?

Re: HOV stickers in record time

Originally posted by OhMyGas View Post
    just got my HOV stickers in the mail today - even before getting my plates.
    Bought my 3rd Civic from Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos (great bunch) and of course by now I know that I have to have the license plate number in order to send the HOV form. So I ask the friendly guys to have the DMV-person at the dealer contact me as soon as they have assigned the license plate number. This happened 2 days after purchase (Feb. 2) and on Friday Feb. 3rd I mailed the Form to the DMV. Today Feb. 13 the stickers arrived.
    Is this a new record or what?
    hope you don't mind me asking but how much was you vehicle out the door?

Comment

Originally posted by d91709 View Post
      hope you don't mind me asking but how much was you vehicle out the door?
      I was very happy with the price I got. The only thing I can tell you is that for this price I did not even consider looking anywhere else.
      Ask for Brad Mugg at this dealership - I just talked to him and he is OK with posting his name, tell him I sent you so he knows how you know about it.

Comment

I doubt I got them as fast as you did, but a few years back I posted on this site that I was quite surprised to have gotten my stickers before the plates arrived, Once, I received two sets of white stickers for the same GX. The dealer applied and I applied without knowing what each had done. Thanks to Capt Jeff the DMV has finally gotten on the right track. Looking back, my partner's 2012 had its stickers in less that 3 weeks.

Thanks Capt.from all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by scott View Post
          I doubt I got them as fast as you did, but a few years back I posted on this site that I was quite surprised to have gotten my stickers before the plates arrived, Once, I received two sets of white stickers for the same GX. The dealer applied and I applied without knowing what each had done. Thanks to Capt Jeff the DMV has finally gotten on the right track. Looking back, my partner's 2012 had its stickers in less that 3 weeks.

Thanks Capt.from all of us.
          No more hybrid stickers to deal with anymore at the DMV

Comment

Working...
          X