Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Market

The global compressed natural gas (CNG) market was valued at US$ 69.1 Bn in 2016, and is expected to each US$ 154.1 Bn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2016 to 2024.
    Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Market Was Valued At US$ 69.1 Bn In 2016, And Is Expected To Each US$ 154.1 Bn By 2024, Expanding At A CAGR Of 10.5% From 2016 To 2024

Well California just killed it's cng market. 1/1/2019 All cng is kicked out of the carpool lane. With the already super limited number of stations here in the bay area and insane amount of traffic it leaves no incentive to own one. So disappointing. I just replaced my crown vic tanks (cost me $4k tank+labor) fully expecting to still be allowed to carpool. Now I have to cough up $30-35k minimum on a ev to carpool. Stupid, devastating law!
    Last edited by Thatitguy; 02-05-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatitguy View Post
      Well California just killed it's cng market. 1/1/2019 All cng is kicked out of the carpool lane. With the already super limited number of stations here in the bay area and insane amount of traffic it leaves no incentive to own one. So disappointing. I just replaced my crown vic tanks (cost me $4k tank+labor) fully expecting to still be allowed to carpool. Now I have to cough up $30-35k minimum on a ev to carpool. Stupid, devastating law!
      there are some EV's for 22-25, look into Kia etc

Comment

Working...
      X