Bosch Injectors High Impedance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Injectors High Impedance

My old Bosch (280 150 842) injectors packed it in. The replacement (280 158 827) are now high impedance, will my ECU recognize and function normally, or will this req a program update. Ecofuel conversion Impala.

what kind of car? dedicated or bifuel

Comment

It's bifuel. I am replacing them with Bosch 280 158 827 hi impedance injector's

Comment

It's bifuel. I'm replacing them with bosch 280 158 827 injectors. I will let you know how the transition goes soon.

Comment

is it impala? and where u get the injectors and how hard to replace

Comment

It's a 06 Impala with Ecofuel conversion. Injector sit six abreast in a fuel rail which makes replacement simple. I managed to buy five injectors local, which leaves me short one. Has anyone used Standard automotive FJ 1131 with any luck, tech dept said it is a update for the old style Bosch low impd inj.

Comment

no not yet but i have 2008 impala 3.9l dedicated cng and was wanting to replace the injectors but dont know where to get them

Comment

So what does Ecofuel have to say about compatability ? http://www.ecofuel.com/ConversionDetails.aspx?id=189

Comment

You can go from low to high impd inj, but not high to low without a resistor pack. The new Bosch also might req more pressure or increased pulse width, increased pressure will be a problem with systems with pressure sensor on the inj rail.

Comment

Working...
                  X