Fueling stations [near Ukiah California]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fueling stations [near Ukiah California]

I am looking at a 2002 Honda cng vehicle, and am trying to find a station in or around Ukiah Ca. They had one, which is still listed, but it turns out it closed two years ago. Is anyone familiar with this stretch of highway 101, in northern Ca. The farthest north that I can find a station is in Santa Rosa. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Santa Rosa PG&E CNG station at 3965 Occidental Road is undergoing an upgrade to a Bauer compressor. This is the first in the PG&E CNG station network to be updated in a program which is expected to standardize equipment sourcing and maintenance. This tip came from an online press release which cannot be located, and from a supervisor of PG&E LNG and CNG fuel stations whom I met while fueling in Lathrop.

Nearby, the City of Santa Rosa has a CNG trolley which PG&E provided the funds to replace the expired fuel tanks. Rosie the Trolley and the Recreation & Parks Department sent a big THANK YOU to PG&E for donating $15,000 to keep Rosie up and running around Santa Rosa! The CNG fuel tanks were about to expire when PG&E stepped up with the funds to replace the tanks. Rosie is a familiar site on the streets of Santa Rosa and can be ridden each week at the Wednesday Night Market Rosie Explorer Tours (6pm and 7pm). It can also be chartered for special occasions. Check out rentrosie.com for more information.

http://ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/departmen...ges/Rosie.aspx

Comment

Schwarze A7000 Sweeper being auctioned this week by City of Ukiah, CA has only two tanks and has never left the city limits except on a low boy according to the auction seller.Nearest CNG station is in Santa Rosa, 60 miles away. So much for finding a mystery CNG fueling location in Ukiah.
      By the way, a 2007 Schwarze Sweeper with 59K miles (2FZXCL0067AY84826) in CA sold in Jan 2017 for $18K. Another 2007 Sterling Schwarze Sweeper with 35K miles (2FZXCL0027AY84824) in CA sold for $6100 in Mar 2017.

Comment

Sweeper link:

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?f...tid=6356#media

Comment

Working...
        X