This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Window Stickers Here

If you have the original Monroney Label (window Sticker showing original equipment and conversion cost)for a Dodge, Toyota, or other cng vehicle not covered in the other areas, please post it here. It is necessary for some states, like Utah, to be able to claim the state rebate.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Post Window Stickers Here

NOT TRUE acording to Mat Carlile from the Clean Fuel Tax Credit Coordinator. I have sent in both window stickers for 98 Cavalier and 2000 Contour. Mat told me that unless it has the same VIN number on this window sticker it is not suficient for HIM. He needs instead a signed paper from an ASE certified mechanic that your vehicle is indeed a FACTORY VEHICLE CNG, or a copy of the window sticker from the dealer(good luck).

I'm so fed up at this time with him, I submited my application 3 times and all 3 times he dined both my vehicles. Get this it is not suficient to give him a state of utah sales tax from DMV stating that the vehicle has been purchased and x amount of tax was payed. He needs to have the actual bill of sale from the seller stating the date sold. In state of utah the bill of sale is on the Utah vehicle title, and this is turned in at time of registration. I need to call Utah Devision of Motor vehicles to get a copy of that(good luck) or get another bill of sale from the seller(who know where they are now...)

Comment

The window sticker is needed to figure incremental costs for tax purposes. Go to the dealer and have them run an options report on your specific VIN (it should list CNG if your vehicle is indeed OEM). Also send a copy of your registration and bill of sale (good luck finding it).

Comment

I need help on the CNG cost on a 1996 Dodge 3500 Van. The dealer only has a list of options & no specific pricing.

Comment

Working...
        X