Toyota H2 Rav 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota H2 Rav 4

A Rav 4 with advertizing wrap of some kind was seen at the pump island of the H2 Shell station in Torrance CA today ( The H2 station on the Toyota HQ. parking lot) I was too lazy to stop Traffic was too thick to turn around for a second look. Stay tuned...............
    Last edited by Lakewood90712; 08-11-2011, 02:30 PM.

Re: Toyota H2 Rav 4

I still like the H2 Cobra that Jim Heffel put together. We had it at the college for about a year. 526 Ford Fe (428 punched out), about 300 hp on H2 (650 hp on gasoline) annnnnd 17% O2, and about 260 ppm NOx out the tail pipe on the emission dyne.

It did run good

Larrycng

Comment

Hey Lakewood. I have seen the "big" Toyota SUV in it's wrap while gassing there, but not the Rav 4. Mercedes and Mazda gas there too. I use the WLA station for the most part, but am curious to see the 4. Wonder if it has engine or motor? Probably F-Cell as they had/have the electric drive model.

Comment

2 of the F cell cars were fueling at the station today. Built by MBZ ?
        Last edited by Lakewood90712; 11-29-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Mercedes is more focused on the fuel-cell stuff, while other manufacturers have been more focused in the internal-combustion engines to use with Hydrogen. But since Toyota started a partnership with Tesla Motors I would expect it to be the chance for the release of a plug-in Hydrogen-powered hybrid (with a fuel-cell instead of an internal-combustion engine to generate electric power).

Comment

Working...
          X