Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenworth to Offer Cummins Near Zero NOx Nat-Gas Engine

October 04, 2016
    Kenworth, a manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty trucks, says it will offer the Cummins Westport ISL G Near Zero NOx emissions natural gas engine for the Kenworth T680 and T880. The manufacturer made this decision considering emissions from the ISL [Read More]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

The Kenworth T680 and T880 specified with the ISL G Near Zero emissions engine are ideal for regional haul, vocational and refuse fleets focused on decreasing their environmental impact and reducing operating costs, Kenworth marketing director Kurt Swihart said in this weeks Near Zero announcement.

The trucks can be either CNG or LNG fueled. The natural gas option for the T880 was first offered three years ago:

http://www.fleetsandfuels.com/fuels/...ow-nox-trucks/

Comment

that is nice as I had made up my mind to buy one of these. but wesport cummins would not warranty the motor running on well head gas that is the real natural gas before the rob all the valuable gases out of it. I had studied on it and planed to make my payments with the fuel savings of free fuel

Comment

ive seen volvo cng big rigs for sale for 29k, if your fuel is free i think it would be hard to pass on a used rig like these especially for less then the price of a family sedan

Comment

Working...
        X