This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda's Owner's link Service

I would recommend to anyone that has a Honda, GX or otherwise, to register their car with the Honda Owner Link service. It's free and is designed to help you with the upkeep and maintenance of your car.

Honda creates a secure web page on their server that no one but you has access to. The page will have a picture of your car on it, e-manuals, hints and tips for maximizing the ownership experience, access to your Honda Finance account if financing through Honda, and more.

They will also be able to email you in the event that there is a service bulletin or recall that effects your car. The link is:

https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?brand=honda
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Honda's Owner's link Service

If anyone has a problem with Owner Link recognizing the Vin # on you GX, please email me immediately.

Comment

Curtis,
      While the owner link did recognize my several GX's by the VIN, for two it assigned a dealer in NY (I live in Anaheim Hills, CA), another it did not assign a dealer; and I can't figure out how to change the dealer. I would have thought the owners address would be used by the website to assign the closest Honda dealer for service. Interestingly enough, even once registered, I did not receive the information for the CVT tranny warranty extension, I would not have know about it without your posting. Do you have any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Adrian
      Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
      Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
      Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Adrian, send me a PM (Private Message) by clicking on my name and send me all your cars vins, year and model and I'll see what I can do to get it changed. What dealership do you want to be assigned to? do you have a prefrence? As for the CVT issue, do you have the warranty books for the cars in question? If so, there's a card in the very front that you can send to Honda. If not, just be sure you are under the 7yr/100k (from date of in-service) and stop into the nearest service dept. Print out my posting if you need to. That will give them the bulletin # they need to look it up. I'm sure they know which one it is. It covers Hybrids and GX's both, HX's too.

Comment

I've had several of you tell me that Ownerslink has you assigned to a dealer that is not convenient for you, or even out of state. There is a method of changing the assigned dealer in Ownerlink, and I will try to lead you through it so that you can assign a dealer of your choice. Honda realized that people move, or sell their cars, and this would be a needed feature of the Ownerlink service.

Ok, here's how you change your assigned dealer.

1. Sign into Ownerlink.

2. click on "My Vehicle"

3. Click on dealers name (Whoever is assigned)

4. click on "Schedule Appt"

5. Repeat step 4

6. Under "Your Dealer" there's an option to select another dealer. This takes you to the dealer locator I believe, which allows you to find your local GX service dept.

7. If this doesn't work, click on "Help" in upper right corner for further assistance.

Comment

Hey do you know how to link the service you schedule at the dealer to update the profile instead of having to manually do it, it says its not linked but doesnt give option to link, nor does the faq have any good info on that.

Comment

Look in your warranty booklet and call the number for customer service. They should be able to walk you through it and get u set up.

Comment

Working...
              X