This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civic GX Parts Exchange

Hello, does anyone have a used exhaust manifold, complete with catalyst converter and maybe gasket and sensor for sale? It should fit to my 2000 GX. Alternatively I would like to know where to buy these parts new from a favorable shop. Thank you for any suggestions.

Comment

there are two listed on car-part.com. you have to call for prices.
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

I am looking for a used civic gx engine for my 04 civic. If anyone has any information on were i can get one i would greatly appreciate

Comment

I have a set of (4) ignition coils. Aftermarket, for 2001-2004 Civic GX. If you are in need let me know. Asking $80 plus whatever the cost for shipping to your location. If you're in So Cal (LA area) can meet anywhere between Lancaster & Burbank

Comment

Originally posted by azteccrew5 View Post
            I have a set of (4) ignition coils. Aftermarket, for 2001-2004 Civic GX. If you are in need let me know. Asking $80 plus whatever the cost for shipping to your location. If you're in So Cal (LA area) can meet anywhere between Lancaster & Burbank
            You might try putting them on E-bay. I think they fit the gasoline civic too. If you plan to keep the car a long time, keep the coils too. I used to get 40-50 K miles on them when I had a 2001 GX. The sparkplugs outlated 2 sets of coilpacks.

Comment

High Pressure Regulater - A source for getting it repaired

A replacement HPR from Honda is expensive, but there is a place in California that repairs them - CNG Consulting of California (310) 612-7745
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hello,
                anybody here knows where I can get a cng filter housing (16906-rne-a00) for less than $400? this is silly for a little filter aluminum canister for over $400 dollar markup. maybe Curtis can explain why its so much.
                its very easy to bend when changing out the low pressure filter so be careful. I've tried look for the manufacturer but could not find it.......thanks

Comment

Originally posted by d91709 View Post
                  Hello,
                  anybody here knows where I can get a cng filter housing (16906-rne-a00) for less than $400? this is silly for a little filter aluminum canister for over $400 dollar markup. maybe Curtis can explain why its so much.
                  its very easy to bend when changing out the low pressure filter so be careful. I've tried look for the manufacturer but could not find it.......thanks
                  The Bernardi Honda website has it for $339 ( 2009 NGV), but get this, an entire regulator for $2.30 , over $2000 off msrp!!! me thinks their website pricing is fouled up for the new year

Comment

Yep, Webmaster is in for a ration, I suspect. Just for grins I put a regulator for a 01 GX in the cart, and it populated the correct pricing in the cart...so no screaming deals! The re-do on the Bernardi site leaves much to be desired in my opinion.

Comment

I needd to replace the throttle body on 2009 hobda civic GX. I cant tell if the cng throttle body is any different than the gasoline. Help

Comment

Originally posted by NGVforlife View Post
                        I needd to replace the throttle body on 2009 hobda civic GX. I cant tell if the cng throttle body is any different than the gasoline. Help
                        Look up the part numbers for both on hondapartscheap.com and see if they are the same. They are the same for gasoline & cng on my 1999 Civic GX.
                        30% OFF! Buy Honda Parts CHEAP Online. HondaPartsCheap.com sells a variety of Honda dealer parts and genuine Honda accessories including bed extenders, floormats, bumper guards, speakers, CD changers, fog light kits, alloy wheels, door and hood visors, cargo nets, luggage and bike racks, car covers etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X