Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GX TRADE - My 32k for your..?

Hello,

This is an unusual request, but here goes...

I have an awesome 2000 Honda Civic GX. It only has 32k miles. I've put 17k of those on over 2 years, daily driving from Oakland to SF over the Bay Bridge.

Because of the new California laws, my car won't have HOV access after January 2019, because I was an early adopter. Here is what I am proposing:

If you have a GX and are in Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona (somewhere close to me) I will come to you and trade you straight across, or can offer cash to sweeten the deal.

If I can get your non-California car, I can get back in the HOV lane. And you can have a lower miles car for your trouble, and maybe cash if it's warranted (depending upon the condition of your GX)

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks everyone!

Do you have an asking price for an outright sale

Comment

replacement of the 15 year tank in your GX, unless done already, runs about $4000. A-1 Electric in Fresno CA have done this for Civic owners in about a week.

Comment

Sounds like a sweet idea and I may follow suit..... 2012 9Gen Civic with about 75K miles (bought it exactly two years ago with 40K so yes it's moving quite a bit

Comment

Let's stay on topic everybody! TRADE Straight across for a GX w 32,000 Miles. She is brand new and treated like a baby. MY BABY! I would not trade her if I didn't have to. Cheers all

Comment

Working...
          X