Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive Fuel Economy

Hello all!
    When I bought my GX a few weeks ago, I was expecting to save money on the $ / gallon but not as much with the economy. I've filled up five or six times and have averaged a bit over 40mpg on my mostly freeway commute with a little traffic. Really impressed with the economy and am loving the price ($2.18 last time). My current work assignment has me driving an additional 150-200 miles per week so 54 cents back at 6 cents per mile actual cost will help cover the low cost of the car. Speaking of the low cost, my 2011 one owner, extra clean GX with 100K miles, was $6,200. That is cheaper than the cost of the CNG option when it was new....

My best ever was 43mpg all hwy. I was babying it the whole time and to get there I needed to be hyper focused on my technique.
    i usually average about 38-40 on a 09 civic fueling at the same location, time of day.
    Good luck out there!
    Silver 09 GX
    Phill G:1.5

Comment

Welcome to CNGchat, Andrey.
      Some great deals are out there on the natural gas (GX) Civics. The 2012 and newer ones have even better fuel economy and range. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi John, I am currently looking for a Honda GX for sale. Any suggestions where to find a good deal? Thanks

Comment

I see you are in Utah. Give Derek a call at Clean Fuels - he is a straight shooter:
          http://www.cngutah.com/

There are often GX's on KSL classifieds too.

Comment

Working...
          X