Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Is Right had Honda Civic NATURAL GAS car won today 11/14/14 !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Is Right had Honda Civic NATURAL GAS car won today 11/14/14 !!!

Great threshhold moment today 11/14/14 with Honda partnering with Price Is Right offering as the primary SHOWCASE prize the Honda Civic Natural Gas !!!

Guy named Mark was crazy winner with both $100,000 on earlier game PLUS his showcase winning of Honda Civic NG (along with outdoor furniture & natural gas BBQ) for total winnings of $143,545 !!

Way to go Honda giving great exposure for natural gas vehicles . . . . this is great advertising.

Re: Price Is Right had Honda Civic NATURAL GAS car won today 11/14/14 !!!

Originally posted by KSneedsCNG View Post
    Great threshhold moment today 11/14/14 with Honda partnering with Price Is Right offering as the primary SHOWCASE prize the Honda Civic Natural Gas !!!

Guy named Mark was crazy winner with both $100,000 on earlier game PLUS his showcase winning of Honda Civic NG (along with outdoor furniture & natural gas BBQ) for total winnings of $143,545 !!

Way to go Honda giving great exposure for natural gas vehicles . . . . this is great advertising.
    was it a 2014 or 2015 model?

Comment

It's a 2014.

Comment

I am thinking to update to 2014 but the Price Is not Right yet

Comment

I just can't believe the guy only guessed $23,000 for his showcase. The MSRP on the Civic alone is more than that.
          Jared.
          Mountain Green, Utah
          2003 CNG Cavalier
          2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yes, he was lucky as all get-out !! Won the $100,000 on easy game, then on Showcase, the other lady overbid !!

Pulling $143K in one hour on Price Is Right is awesome.

Honda putting the NG Civic for that show is terrific since it's filmed in Los Angeles and great support for NG all across California. I'm betting the guy will keep the NG Civic and just love it !

Comment

Probably didn't realize the significance of the CNG fuel option

Comment

Has anyone found anyplace to watch this online? I would love to see and share it.
                -Derek
                www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Nevermind, I just found it:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_price_i...ht-11-14-2014/
                  www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Working...
                  X