2013 Civic GX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Civic GX

Does anyone have any information about the 2013 GX? Other then the obvious sheet metal changes is there anything else changed? Also wondering when production might begin.

Re: 2013 Civic GX

I am planning to buy one more 2012, this time without navi. 2012 is good enough for me and I do not think I will miss rear view camera or other small changes.

Comment

I think there won't be 2013 NG, still relatively big number of new 2012 for sale

Comment

Last I spoke with Ron Brown at Ken Garff downtown he said 2013 GXs should be here by July. That's been a couple months though. As for the 2012s I received an e-mail the other day stating $4000 all remaining GXs.

Comment

I think at this point, they can just call the next model the 2014 Honda GX.

Comment

The new price is dropping for 2012 Civic CNG.
            20,994 at Steven's Creek Honda.
            Is this a clue a new model is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by OKCNG View Post
              I think at this point, they can just call the next model the 2014 Honda GX.
              Could be, but back in the day I took delivery of a 2000 GX in late October 2000. Not like it was on the lot a long time either, it was a last production run that had just arrived at the dealer.
              2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
              Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
              Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
              Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

Originally posted by jdeisenm View Post
                The new price is dropping for 2012 Civic CNG.
                20,994 at Steven's Creek Honda.
                Is this a clue a new model is coming?
                Even cheaper at Dublin Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by psg190 View Post
                  Even cheaper at Dublin Honda.
                  and a 3k gas debit card on top of that , i am seriously considering trading my 08 for a 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jgalvan View Post
                    and a 3k gas debit card on top of that , i am seriously considering trading my 08 for a 2012
                    Now's the time. I actually ended up going with Honda of Oakland for another $1,000 off. Dublin Honda was being very dishonest about the vehicle they sold me and I ended up returning it to them the day after I accepted delivery. Not happy with the service I received there, but Oakland was great. My sales person said he could replicate or come close to replicating my deal for others. $21k before 1k flex and 2k debit card.

Comment

So out the door price would be around $21K (after credit and gas card) then with Navi or no? Great deal in my opinion. Does it require financing with Honda?

Comment

Hi there,

If anybody is interested in an NGV 2012, I work for the largest retailer in the USA of these vehicles, that is Scott Robinson Honda. We have too many right now so we are really discounting them aggressively. I have been there for about 7 years and have never even seen prices even come close to what we are selling them for. If I can assist anybody, please feel free to call me 310 806-0078 or you can email me at slipschitz@scottrobinson.com
                        I would be more than happy to help or answer any questions. Even if you don't buy from me !!
                        Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Nam View Post
                          So out the door price would be around $21K (after credit and gas card) then with Navi or no? Great deal in my opinion. Does it require financing with Honda?
                          I'm not sure what the requirements are to get the flex cash. I did finance part of the purchase through Honda on their 3 year/.09% APR promo.

Comment

Finished my deal with Stuart last night! I'm a new Civic CNG owner! There's great incentives right now and act quickly. Stuart can fill you in on the details. He's completely straightforward and got me a great deal. Thanks a lot Stuart!!!! Anyone who wants to buy, now, no TODAY, is the time! Call him ASAP.

Members - Who do I talk to about doing CNG Across America 2013? I really want to make cross country travel on CNG a reality NOW. I don't know why a few strategically placed stations can't be done now and take energy security into our own hands. Maybe I'm still flush with newbie enthusiasm and will see the stark reality of greed, politics, or whatever that's causing CNG to not be more widespread.

Finally thanks to psg190. Your posts and PMs got me in the right direction. My first couple of contacts didn't pan out and I thought I would have to wait on the sidelines some more. Now I'm a very happy camper.

Thanks again to both of you and the community here.

Comment

How's this idea for CNG bumper stickers? "I'm paying $1.76 a gallon (gge), get 38 MPGge, and don't want to spend another dime for foreign oil"

Comment

Working...
                              X