This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralized Parts info for Cavalier here

Please post information on parts availability, part #'s, manufacturer, source, cost, interchangeable part and number in this thread. Please limit postings to parts info only. If you've posted it in this forum already... please list it again here to make all you Cavi owners lives easier.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Centralized Parts info for Cavalier here

I am looking for information concerning the Gas Mass Sensor GM Part number 52369145 for a 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier/CNG. I am in need of replacement electronic circuit boards or a new or used assembly GM Part number 52369145Visiting the GM Parts web site for part number 52369145 I see a listing for this part number at a cost of $1552.88 plus a $341.63 Shipping and handling fee. I would appreciate any information anyone can supply as to the OEM manufacturer or possible source of supply for the whole Gas Mass Sensor or just the electronic circuit boards through another source.

Comment

IMPCO HPR 3600 (Interchangeable part original is HPR 3600-GM)
      ~$161
      Send me a PM if you find out how long it takes for this to get to you.

Equipment & Systems Engineering, Inc.

14260 SW 136th ST. # 4

Miami, Florida 33186

Tel: 305 378 4101

Fax: 305 378 4121

Comment

I'd like to buy a broken gm cavalier gas mass sensor if anyone has the old part around after replacing one. I need the mixer control valve part only (the part with the butterfly valve inside the gas pipe), which is attached to the gas mass assembly.

Comment

I'd like to find a dash plate piece (where the windshield meets the dash on the inside) for a 2001 Cavalier. Mine, like all I've seen, is cracked and broken. I tried to remove it and it just shatters. I have one from a scrap yard, but it came from another GM car which I was told would fit but it is slightly different. anyone have a part number for the plastic plate?

Comment

Originally posted by merlin1977
            to: KDB4 we have like 6 broken gass mass sensors for cavaliers laying around. If you still need it let me know
            How much do you want for these gas mass sensors?
            Jared.
            Mountain Green, Utah
            2003 CNG Cavalier
            2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by merlin1977
              to: KDB4 we have like 6 broken gass mass sensors for cavaliers laying around. If you still need it let me know
              Thanks for the reply, I'll send you a message.
              Last edited by KDB4; 09-16-2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

There is a company called Coverlay Manufacturing that makes a cover that exactly covers that cracked dash. You really don't want to replace it, it is much larger than it appears at first. It is a major part of the dash. You may have to paint the Coverlay part if they don't have the exact color. Teryl
                Last edited by terylgar; 09-02-2008, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I have a 2001 Cavalier which has a broken male latch which is attached to the car body, which secures the access door for the natural gas intake nozzle.

This part has been discontinued by GM. There is a website the local GM dealer gave me where I can order the part, but I have not been able to ascertain the part number. The website has no customer service whatsoever, they just react to part numbers and credit card numbers.

Does anyone know how I can easily get this part? I presently use tape to secure the door and it is screwing up the paint.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Taylor View Post
                    I have a 2001 Cavalier which has a broken male latch which is attached to the car body, which secures the access door for the natural gas intake nozzle.

This part has been discontinued by GM. There is a website the local GM dealer gave me where I can order the part, but I have not been able to ascertain the part number. The website has no customer service whatsoever, they just react to part numbers and credit card numbers.

Does anyone know how I can easily get this part? I presently use tape to secure the door and it is screwing up the paint.

Thanks for your help.
                    I am looking for one as well, If and when I find one, I will let you know. Thanks

Comment

I am looking for a source for a Impco hpr-3600 to replace the gmc HPR in my 2002 cavalier. Does anyone have any online sources?

Comment

We have some in stock at our shop, just call and ask for Justin he can give you a price.
                        Lancer Automotive Group
                        3687 South 300 West
                        Salt Lake City UT 84115

801-268-8863

http://lancerautogroup.com

Visit our Facebook pages
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lance...68469439838785

https://www.facebook.com/alternativefuelcenter?ref=hl

Comment

Originally posted by dovh49 View Post
                          IMPCO HPR 3600 (Interchangeable part original is HPR 3600-GM)
                          ~$161
                          Send me a PM if you find out how long it takes for this to get to you.

Equipment & Systems Engineering, Inc.

14260 SW 136th ST. # 4

Miami, Florida 33186

Tel: 305 378 4101

Fax: 305 378 4121
                          There has been a price increase from this supplier its now $350

Comment

Did you find a gas Mass Sensor and if so where were you able to find one. I may also have the same problem. Thanks Jeff L.
                            Originally posted by wheelhorse1962 View Post
                            I am looking for information concerning the Gas Mass Sensor GM Part number 52369145 for a 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier/CNG. I am in need of replacement electronic circuit boards or a new or used assembly GM Part number 52369145Visiting the GM Parts web site for part number 52369145 I see a listing for this part number at a cost of $1552.88 plus a $341.63 Shipping and handling fee. I would appreciate any information anyone can supply as to the OEM manufacturer or possible source of supply for the whole Gas Mass Sensor or just the electronic circuit boards through another source.

Comment

Where you able to find one and if so where. I may need one for my cavalier?? Jeff L.
                              Originally posted by KDB4 View Post
                              I'd like to buy a broken gm cavalier gas mass sensor if anyone has the old part around after replacing one. I need the mixer control valve part only (the part with the butterfly valve inside the gas pipe), which is attached to the gas mass assembly.

Comment

Working...
                              X