No announcement yet.

2015 CNG Impala with problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my car back today and it is working as it should be. They told me on the phone that they replaced the regulator but the paper work says they replaced a solenoid on the pressure regulator. They also replaced the filter and told me that it is not covered under my free 24 month service plan but they where not going to charge me the $200 because I had to make so many trips to get my car fixed. I had to laugh when they told me $200 on the filter replacement. Service manager said the filter was $140 and $60 labor. Just for fun I told the service manager that the car was not running on CNG ( deer in the headlights look) I then told her that was OK because it was cold and should switch over as soon as it warmed up but if it wasn't on cng by the time I got to the highway I was coming back.

Comment

I doubt that they would change components on the HPR. When I contacted Rotorex they gave the usual no serviceable componets on HPR. I was looking at buying a spare unit to source the transducer and the shutoff.

Comment

I kind of got the feeling that they did not want to say " yeah you where right we had to replace the HPR" because I would have had my car back a week earlier.

Comment

Working...
        X