No announcement yet.

2015 CNG Impala with problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for the info. Can you give me a heads up on where one could order one for in the $400 range. Showing no product availability in Ontario.

​d

Comment

Several dealers sell parts at discounts. Try GM Parts Direct. They are a dealer that does this and has a page you put in your car make, model and year. Then select the bi-fuel model and then fuel system. You will see the regulator and the price. Pay and it ships. BTW--- the part number you are looking for is 84016245. Check a couple of sites. I found it for US $396.96 on one site, didn't check too many others as I wasn't paying for it (warranty)
      Last edited by siai47; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Looks Like $506 Ca up north https://www.gmpartsdepot.ca/p/Chevro.../84016245.html

Comment

The main HP regulator is showing #52373032 as N/A does 84016245 supersede that part number? Please

​​​​​

Comment

The 84016245 is what the dealer ordered and installed in my car. It's possible it is a superseded part # when they either ran out of the old regulator or made a change that makes it so it won't stick (hopefully). BTW if you are going to install this yourself, make sure you torque the high pressure fittings to 30 ft lbs of torque. This is per the SI. It seems really high for the size of the fitting but if you undertorque it, it will leak. Ask my dealer how he knows !.

Comment

Thanks Si Interesting to know for sure if it has been superseded, I will inquire with Rotorex and see if they will give any info as to a updated reg on the Impala.

Comment

Working...
              X