This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford CNG Dealer Locator

they also make the regulations sohigh that the cost to install your own system so high it is not worth it

Comment

Looks like I am a little late to the game. But if anyone is interested in having repairs done on any Ford stock CNG or converted CNG vehicles in the Los Angeles area please give me a call at
      909 821 7611 and ask for Dan. I am a former Ford technician of 22 years and now run a CNG repair business in La Puente Ca. I sometimes go to Ford dealers to do the repairs or go to customers locations to
      do the repairs as well. So please if you have any issues with any Westport, IMCO or BAF vehicles give me a call. I am authorized by these companies to do their warranty repairs.

Comment

Wish you lived in Toronrto!

Comment

Originally posted by CARDR1 View Post
          Looks like I am a little late to the game. But if anyone is interested in having repairs done on any Ford stock CNG or converted CNG vehicles in the Los Angeles area please give me a call at
          909 821 7611 and ask for Dan. I am a former Ford technician of 22 years and now run a CNG repair business in La Puente Ca. I sometimes go to Ford dealers to do the repairs or go to customers locations to
          do the repairs as well. So please if you have any issues with any Westport, IMCO or BAF vehicles give me a call. I am authorized by these companies to do their warranty repairs.
          thanks.
          no any one like you in sf bay area? preferably east bay?

Comment

Working...
          X