Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

2008 Bi-Fuel CNG Ford Focus SES

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Bi-Fuel CNG Ford Focus SES

Finally getting around to sharing some photos of my Focus.

My thought with this car was for it to be everything that you can't get in a Honda GX. The performance is substantially better. It has heated leather seats, Microsoft Sync, hands-free bluetooth and the audiophile stereo. It also has a 5 speed with the sport suspension.

The Focus conversion is EPA Certified and is available for for 2008 and 2009 models for $10,000.

Ronnie Oldham
    CleanFuel Conversions
    Austin, Texas

Last edited by roldham; 06-09-2009, 08:08 AM.

Re: 2008 Bi-Fuel CNG Ford Focus SES

I guess it's time, once again, for my wish for a CARB certified conversion kit. Drives me crazy to be surrounded by CNG stations here in SoCal, and stuck in my 97 Crown Vic, because there really isn't anyhting new/appealing to replace it with.
    1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
    2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--