Announcement

Collapse

Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Need 2001 F150 High Pressure Regulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2001 F150 High Pressure Regulator

Hi, I'm looking for a pressure regulator for my bifuel 2001 F150. Anyone have a truck they are parting out?

Marshall

Re: Need 2001 F150 High Pressure Regulator

Marshall,

That one shouldn't be too hard. Any HPR that brings tank pressure down to around 90-150 psi should work.

I'd suggest looking for a MECO (Modern Engineering) P-series with an 'Environcap' (for the coolant lines) on E-Bay. They're very raliable and easy to service.

Good luck,

afvman

p.s. if you find any in quantity, I could use about six.

Comment

Sounds like a good option if I can't put my hands on an OEM regulator. Would really prefer to do that.

Comment

Marshall,
        Is it a GFI on the front of the engine or a Conoflow on the frame rail?
        Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

It's on the front of the engine. Don't remember seeing a logo on it, but will look closer before I leave the office.

Comment

Whole system is GFI, and though I couldn't read the label on the underside of the regulator, it is on the front, with tubes that say GFI going into it.

Do you have one?

Comment

Working...
            X