Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service After The Sale Hard To Find When The Converting Company Closes Its Doors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service After The Sale Hard To Find When The Converting Company Closes Its Doors

So, I own a 2011 Crown Victoria that was converted to an EPA certified bi-fuel vehicle in 2013 by Go Natural CNG (Utah).

Problem I have is that the in car programmer (it reflashes the car's ECU from gas to cng or vice versa) went up in smoke. The company that makes the programmer (Edge Products) has repaired the programmer but the software (authored by Go Natural CNG) that pushes the gas, or cng, "personality" to the ECU was lost when the programmer shorted out.

The car now is running as a gas vehicle (as I had Ford reflash the ECU to its stock personality) and I have been unable to reach anyone with Go Natural CNG for help in recovering the missing software. (Been trying for months to get a response from them via email, phone, snail mail, and facebook. All those attempts have all failed to elicit a response.)

Anyone out there have a Crown Victoria or Grand Marquis that was converted by Go Natural CNG that might be willing to let me "borrow" their programmer long enough to get a copy of the missing software made? My assumption is that such a "donor module" would need to be shipped to Edge Products so that a copy can be made. Thereafter, other Go Natural CNG conversion owners could then have a "safe repository" for the software and I would have bi-fuel functionality again!

Thanks!
Working...
X