Help on locating a cng part [Ford transducer]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on locating a cng part [Ford transducer]

Hello, can anyone help me find a part for my 2003 Ford F150 cng high pressure regulator valve? The part is attached to the main assembly. The part number is XKP9050-3000. I am hoping to replace just this part in stead of the hole assembly. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Re: Help on locating a cng part

The part XKP9050-3000 you are asking for is a high-pressure transducer. It is used to tell your fuel gage how much fuel there is. it is not the regulator valve.

Comment

I do not think the transducer is your problem, if you are sure it is and can not find one elsewhere let me know. I do have spare parts for my 2004 F150. I do want to keep. including the transducer. Worst case let me know. leave me a message

Comment

is the transducer used to tell the fuel gage how much fuel there is or how much pressure is left in the tank? my truck has 2 tanks they are big 16 in tall and 7 ft long when empty they will hold 24 gal, the problem I am haveing is when I run out of cng and I refill they will only hold 16 to 17 gal, is this normal? also the psi gage shows 1000 to 1200 psi when it stops running on cng. It looks like 1/3 tank is too much to leave in tank.

Comment

Comment

Moving thread to Ford Forum...

Comment

Got a couple as well as a couple GFI pressure regulators that these go on - used but were in good condition when removed. Got a bunch of other stuff as well that has not seen the light of day in a while. I accept cash, gift cards, and good liquor as payment. I'd make sure this is what you need because I do not allow returns - wife's policy (anything that leaves the garage does not come back). Let me know if you still need this transducer.

Comment

Working...
              X