1996 Dodge grand Caravan CNG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Dodge grand Caravan CNG

Does anyone happen to know the fuel fill pressure on a 1996 Dodge Caravan CNG ? Was it 3600 or 3000 psi?
    Thanks in advance,
    WEG

Re: 1996 Dodge grand Caravan CNG

They were 3,000 psi systems. I took the fuel system out of a totaled '96 to use for a training aid. The vehicle was "T boned" and there was one level 2 scratch on one of the tanks. The tanks also had around a 1000 psi after sitting for about a year. Hope you still don't have the old Comdynes.

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by larrycng View Post
      They were 3,000 psi systems. I took the fuel system out of a totaled '96 to use for a training aid. The vehicle was "T boned" and there was one level 2 scratch on one of the tanks. The tanks also had around a 1000 psi after sitting for about a year. Hope you still don't have the old Comdynes.

Larry
      PS check the fuel filler door or the high pressure regulator to be sure.

Comment

Thanks Larry - A friend of mine found this one in Atlanta, GA on a lot there...he hasn't been able to connect with the owner. He did look on the filler door, nothing there regarding the fill pressure.
        WEG

Comment

There also a '96 with low miles. currently on line auction at public surplus auctions. Be aware that these are 4 tank underfloor systems. Some owners have retrofitted with 2 larger tanks behind the rear seats.
          Last edited by Lakewood90712; 01-30-2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X